Sunday, November 12, 2017

I have android 5.1.1 and I can't install from google play - kodi 17?

Why I can't upgrade my TV box to latest version?

TV box can't upgrade




Here I will try to explain you why you cant upgrade your TV box to the latest version of KODI, Youtube or any other program.
You ask yourself: "I have android 5.1.1 and I can't install KODI 17 from google play?", so here is answer and there is no solution for your problem.


The main reason why you can't upgrade your TV box is hardware itself.

TV box old hardware

 I know this is really annoying but if you get these message you can be sure that your hardware cant support newer version of program. I try everything and it wont work. Sometimes it seems to works fine but soon you get crushes or any other anomalies and you will realize that your hardware cant handle with newer version of a program.

 So what can you do with your old TV box or phone etc?


Nothing more that keep current version of a program and try to manage that your older version work fine.
Sooner or later it wont work fine and you can try to sell your hardware and invest in better and newer TV box or phone.

KODI old no upgrade

 Better invest than loose your nerves cos you can't do anything about your old hardware.
Why companies do this with software and why I can't use my TV box with KODI anymore?
This is good question but if you remember pentium I, II etc. same thing was going on back then with computers.



Why older android devices have no support?


no upgrade of my old TV box

Android OS is something new and it's been developed fast and quickly to satisfied fast developing of hardware that use android OS like mobile phones. You know that hardware of mobile phones is growing everyday. According to this, software must be developed and cos it is going to fast companies stop providing support for old devices after some short time.
I know it hurts but that is happened with older computers too. Not as fast as with android devices but it is happens.
When companies come to the point when they don't have to much space to develop hardware of android devices, developing of android system will be slowed down too.

Conclusion of "Why I cant install new android on old hardware?"


Try to sell your hardware on ebay, amazon or anywhere else and add some money to buy new one.
I hope that I help you if I did share this post over internet, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment